Hello! We are busy making preparations for the 2013-14 Lucas Oil Stadium Fundraising Season. Please be sure to read this entire e-mail.
Please read the attached document for tons of info about working at LOS to offset band expenses.
There will be a mandatory meeting for all adults working LOS this year on June 24 at 6:30 pm. The location is TBD. This will be a host meeting and is mandatory for all adults, new and returning.
One of the requirements for all adults working at LOS is completion of Alcohol Awareness (TIPS) training. There are two upcoming opportunities to complete that TIPS training:
Saturday June 22 at 2:30 pm at Lucas Oil Stadium, and Monday June 24th at 6:30 at a location (in Fishers) to be announced)
Sign up for these events is required so we can plan for the correct number of people. You may sign up using the link below sign up. If you are a returning worker who will not need TIPS training this year, and so will be attending the info meeting only, please DO still register at volunteerspot, and select “Info Meeting Only”
Please sign up for LOS Alcohol Awareness (TIPS) Training and the Informational Meeting - here's how it works in 3 easy steps (more detailed instructions are at the bottom of this email):
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/UEo7TM
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Please note, there will be additional training this summer, but we are not yet sure when or where they will be.
Detailed Instructions for signing up through Volunteerspot
1. click the Sign-up link for the activity You will be taken to a page in VolunteerSpot to sign-in with your e-mail address.
2. Choose your event by clicking on a Gold clipboard to see the events associated with that date.
3. To sign- up, click the Sign Up Here box.
4. When pop-up box appears, provide your Name and Contact Number and click Confirm when done.
5. You will also receive a confirmation via e-mail and a reminder e-mail about two days in advance of the activity.