Offset Fees at LOS Concessions

There is another opportunity to offset fees by working concessions at LOS.

You will need your voluntary liquor permit and be at least 21 years old.  If you don't have your permit, you can apply for one this week and bring the receipt and the ATC certificate (proof of quiz).

If you would like more information and sign up information please contact Mike Mullen at